WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

ThE-Friends-ShiP - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* ThE-Friends-ShiP > Topics

Subject: WHO DO U CALL A FRIEND?
Replies: 7 Views: 1585

kunleluv 31.05.08 - 10:55am
The human race is a delicate one inwhich we interdepend on one another.in life we can't do without friends,they re there to put u through,assist u when u need them.in life we all need companions.A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED *

lasttry 31.05.08 - 04:46pm
We keep on adjusting the of a radio to catch and match the expected frequency of a program of our choice, same way when we match and catch similar expected frequency and get ppls of our taste and choice from lots and lots, than we become friends of such ppls out of a lot of ppls, the slogan or sayee of (frnd in need is frnd indeed) is for giving msg of ur duty towards ur frnd and not ur wish to be fulfilled frm ur frnd. *

lanredo1 2.06.08 - 03:43am
a person cud b called ur frnd not minding d s*x,age,religion,culture etc in as much as dere is a gud undastand of both.. *

27071983 25.07.08 - 10:32am
I hav a lot of people around Me. They make me feel wanted wit their Smile...Warm embrace and kind touching words. But wat keeps pondering in MY HEART is.......Who amongst them can I really cal a FRIEND?To Me.... A Friend is sum1 so dear to Me.Sum1 who is lik a part of Me.Sum1 who appreciates Me.Sum1 who understands wat I'm feeling....Even wen I cant expres it so well.My Friend should be able to mak sacrifices.Not for any1 else but for Me.Just wen i need it so badly. *

just4kol 22.08.08 - 11:48am
To me a friend is someone that will alway be there for u. When others are disgracing u he/she will be there to depend u and strenghten when the load is too heavy. *

aleeza 28.02.09 - 10:44am
A Friend who's catches u when u Fall.
A FRIEND is some 1 who knws d song in ur HEART. & sing it back to u when u forgotten d WORDS. *

mayortee 2.03.09 - 12:33pm
a friend, indeed, a true friend, will always stand by u in time of ordeal,he will prefer to say the good think you even though it hurts u. he will lend u hands whenever u need it. a true friend never envy. the fact is that a friend is elusive!

titilay 27.08.09 - 01:48am
A frnd is one who is alws dere @ ur needs nd who wil stay wit in wen tins re goin on rite nd wrng *

* ThE-Friends-ShiP Forum

Search:
topics replies

* ThE-Friends-ShiP

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search